Monday, March 24, 2008

new banner pic

My new banner for this blog is a part of my newest project. No, I haven't finished Jacob's hat, although I am getting there... No, I haven't worked on that vertical cable idea for Brent's scarf. Actually, on that front, I am considering abandoning it yet again. Maybe that makes me a quitter or maybe that DK Peruvian yarn is cursed! I prefer the latter explanation. But I am very excited about my current project, which is with Zitron Turmalin in multi-blues. It was stash yarn that I got on sale at Spark over a year ago, so it's not like I went out and bought anything new ;) I'm trying a baby cardigan by modifying a lionbrand pattern... I'll give more details when it's complete. I hope to have it done for our trip to Cape Cod when Carrie is visiting, but I am afraid I don't have enough of this yarn! Spark doesn't sell it any more, so I may have to order more online. But I am going to plug through and hope that I can make it with the amount I have, even if I have to unravel my gauge swatch!

No comments: